Shosei-en Garden, Higashi Honganji, Kyoto, Japan
- To broaden current perspective for the biodiversity, did wild sampling in the garden, Sep 11 2022.
- A variety of moss were sampled.
- Expected to observe any differences associated with locations and environment.
- Below is one example photo when sampling in the garden.
- Took samples at four locations.
- The moss after four days. It can be seen that these moss show different appearance including their growth speed. This indicates the presence of biodiversity exists even in the same garden for the moss.